Just a reminder – you have until July 31 to get those nominations in!
The Paraprofessional Section of the Nebraska Library Association (NLA) accepts nominations for the Paraprofessional of the Year Award each year. This award is given annually to a member of the Paraprofessional Section of NLA who has demonstrated outstanding service in a library setting.
The recipient will be selected on the basis of all of the following criteria:
1. Innovative programs that the nominee has worked with which have resulted in new or improved library services.
2. Exceptional volunteer work in library service or related field.
3. Exceptional use of library resources, local or otherwise.
4. Involvement or leadership in the NLA Paraprofessional Section (i.e., holding office, member of a committee, or workshop or conference presentation).
The Paraprofessional of the Year may receive:
1. A one-year paid membership to NLA, in the Paraprofessional Section.
2. Fifty dollars.
Click here for the nomination form.
Nominations are due on July 31, 2012.
You can e-mail the nomination form to: