There are still plenty of seats available in Library Camp Nebraska. Sign up now! It’s totally free and totally fun!
Potential topics to be discussed currently include:
- The Social Web in the library
- Cheap and free tech tools
- Copyright & Creative Commons
- Public programs
- High Tech / High Touch: are they mutually exlusive?
- Get your free Web presence (for libraries that don’t have one already)
- Privacy in a Social Web world
- Wildly impractical, expensive ideas for your library
- Alternative searching techniques (or, what’s new & cool in the world of searching??)
- Ideas for library marketing on the cheap
- Ideas for new granting agencies/funding sources and/or grant success stories
- Demythologizing the "information wants to be free" (while information may want to be free, it aint cheap to provide it…)
- Community Outreach
- Expanding the role of the library on campus (PR/marketing/collaboration)
- Exploring the future of library workers: What’s the greatest need in Nebraska?…support for Master’s level v. pre-professional training?
Full details @ http://librarycampnebraska.pbwiki.com/